01 December 2010

A difficult week

After overdoing it on a few occasions (walking on concrete for a couple of hours on Friday night at a craft show, standing up all day Sunday making jam and relish and mincemeat and eggnog, carrying my 45-pound little guy around a gravel lot for an hour Monday night to see the holiday train, and then having a 13-hour day with added commute yesterday) I am pooped, officially. My foot was crying last night, and my back is killing me. I am just wrecked! I think I need to spend a couple of nights with my foot propped up or soaking in epsom salts or something.

The good news is I am pretty much on schedule to get most of the crap stuff done before the holiday season is really in full swing.

The bad news is I still have to paint the living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment