11 November 2010

Argh

Ok before I complain I am going to say a little thank you to my dental hygienist for introducing me to the marvel of the end-tuft brush. I have never used the inter-proximal because it just resembles a pipecleaner too closely for my liking, but the end-tuft really gets everywhere it needs to without poking.

Now the booo part: the lovely Angus put his back out! part of me is secretly glad I don’t have to drag myself downtown for a 7:30 appointment, but it means another week without physio. And poor Angus. It’s a physical job; he needs his strength; I’m actually surprised his back doesn't get out of whack more often. Good thing he knows a lot of other physios (his wife, for example, works out of the same practice).

So I guess it’s up to me for now. After one miserable cast-free day, I’m back to wearing it at work all the time. I do keep it off at night though. Which is tricky, as little H isn’t quite that aware of his surroundings and I have visions of an accidental stomp. He’s come close a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment