16 October 2012

the new normal: back to the old normal

as if it wasn't already obvious, i am taking a break. my neck was bothering me all weekend, i can't turn my head to the left fully, my shoulder is up, and i started getting all those weird random pains again that i used to get - a sudden sharp pain like being stabbed, very local, and in odd spots - the back of my right hand, the midpoint of my shin. anyway, no more running, no more sit-ups, no nothing new until the problems have been dealt with. i still have my cycling though, so it's not like i'm getting no exercise at all.

also, note to self: start taking a vitamin d supplement again. the days are getting shorter. wonder if that could be part of my problem?

in other news, here's what i ate yesterday, pretty good i think!

No comments:

Post a Comment