30 October 2010

Yikes

Ok I'm in my first cold water soak of the cold-hot-cold routine, and yow! Oh boy.

Anyway, I didn't do much today, but I did do some walking and climbed a few stairs. And, I just did my foot-lift work-out.

And now I'm in the warm bath, and prickles all over. My nerves are crazy. Whoa.

I'm short on everything again today (calories, protein, nutrients) so I'm having a Myoplex to top up. My goal is to get at least 1500 calories and 70 grams of protein (1 gram for every kilo of bodyweight—although I'm sure I weigh less than that now.

And while I'm here, I did my blood pressure at the the pharmacy the other day and found it in my pocket, so here it is for posterity: 104/64, pulse 59.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming by my blog. I definitely feel for you...but, you are on your way back right now! Running has helped my asthma enormously...I used to take prednisone (an oral corticosteroid) every day (for close to 4 years). Today, I have weaned of the prednisone and although I still take two inhalers and get Xolair injections once a month...my quality of life is significantly improved thanks to running :) ...hang in there, it'll all be behind you one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so inspiring to hear. i can't wait to get this cast off and start moving (and breathing) again!

    ReplyDelete