14 December 2021

Rebuilding habits

Going to try to get back in the habit of posting regularly, even if no one is looking! Maybe tomorrow I will take some "before" pics so I can see my progress as I start exercising again. It's been too easy to get in the habit of staying in all day, just because it's cold and dark and generally grim. This evening I went for a short bike ride (about 8km) so that's a start at least!

Nutrition for the day is a bit messed up, as it was our "holiday lunch" at work, which meant ordering in and doing a zoom call. I ordered a salad of kale, squash, pears, and goat cheese. All they sent was squash! Not happy, Sud Forno. You let me down. I added a few ingredients from home, but no kale on hand so that was out.

My red meat of the day is a steak, currently in the oven getting ready for a reverse-sear, along with tomato salad. Not the best balance of nutrients, but somewhat out of my control! The cake for breakfast though, I blame no one but myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment