28 February 2022

Back on track

How many times have I said that?

Let's see, in February I had my covid booster (knocked out for a couple of days), went away for a weekend (arms sore for days), and started a new medication (just feeling... wrong). 

But, today is sunny, and I set my alarm clock to "buzzer" instead of "radio" to make it harder to sleep through. Did my morning mini workout for 15 minutes instead of 10. And walked my son to the bus stop. Got my blood pumping and my vitamin D, so there's that. 

I also signed up for another fundraiser - this one's virtual, so pretty low-key. But the point is to get my bike out and moving. I also taught my son to fix a flat, and signed up for a cycling club, got a new helmet, and ordered some bike shorts and a horn. Giving myself no excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment