02 March 2022

(Lack of) Progress Pics

I went for a run this morning! First in many months. It felt good! Temperature was -1°, so a little bit icy in spots, but a great temperature for me. I swear this run - after months of winter inactivity - was easier than any run I went on last summer/fall. I chalk that up to a combination of climate (the heat and humidity kill me, running without sweating is bliss) and iron levels (last summer my ferritin was 3 or 4, now it's up to 13). Amazing the difference eating meat makes! Or eating more meat I should say; I was never vegetarian, but wasn't making the effort to eat meat every day. 

Anyway, I haven't been good about taking progress pics, but thought today would be a good day, to correspond with my first run of the year. 

Me standing flexing my lack of muscle


No comments:

Post a Comment