09 February 2022

Finally! Something to reach for!

Two years ago, I signed up for my first offical 10k, to take place in May 2020.

2020. Sigh.

Well, it's happening live and in-person this year, and I signed up! So excited to have a goal to motivate me!

And, so far I've stuck to my short-term goal of doing a 10-minute mini-workout every morning this week, and I've been remembering my vitamins.

Interesting how activity and appetite intersect... even though I've been getting more exercise this week, I'm not hungrier. In fact, I've been eating less. Is it because I've consistently remembered my vitamins? Probably?

This weekend may be rough due to my booster - I've ordered a decadent panettone to help me get through it - so I'm going to pick up a nice steak for dinner Friday night. Meat has helped bring my ferritin up from the basement, but I'm hoping to boost it well up into the optimal range. Setting my sights on 50! Should make sure I have some smoked oysters and/or mussels on hand, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment