23 February 2022

Pooped!

I am worn out!

I had a good run of doing my morning workout every day. Then, covid booster fatigue. Then, I started a new medication I am still adjusting to, Then, away for the weekend, where I got more exercise than I normally do (snowshoeing, ropes courses) but also ate poorly. I find "institutional food" makes me gassy and leaves me unsatisfied.  

made it to the top of this one!

So this week, my arms are achy from climbing (I do not have the upper body strength required!) and my guts are out of sorts and I am having insomnia at night and fatigue in the morning. Not a good combination!

went off trail, wound up covered in burrs

But now that I'm home, I'm back to eating well with no additives and more fibre, at least. Even if I'm not exercising.

grilled jumbo shrimp and broccoli slaw with peanut dressing

omelet with ham, mushrooms, gruyere

Speaking of, I need to get back to exercising. I have no big weekend plans, so hoping at least one of those days will allow for a bike ride or a run (even if I have to go to the dreaded gym and hit the treadmill). It's two just over two months to the Sporting Life 10k, so I need to hop to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment