13 March 2013

Getting better all the time

Except for continuing to be ravenously hungry, things are getting better here. Probably related to the days getting longer.

I saw my dentist, and my gum has healed enough that he was able to give me a temporary crown until I get the bridgework done. So, hallelujah! I’m still a little shy about chewing, but a hundred times more confident than I was before.

Haven’t been able to ride my bike (where is my headlight?? argh), but I have been walking to & from work this week, and it feels good! Weather is finally getting useful for outdoor activities again (although this morning we were hovering at the treacherous zero marklots of slippery patches).

And, best yet, I haven’t (knock wood) gotten the spring allergy/sickness! Stopped taking the antihistamine (too much drowsiness) but haven’t gotten sick.

Now, I just have to be more diligent about remembering my vitamins!

No comments:

Post a Comment