21 February 2013

Revelation

I have been super tired for the past week or more. As in, going to bed at 7 o’clock every night tired. I set the alarm for 8:30 and get up for an hour and a half, and then back to bed at 10 o’clock (which used to be normal bedtime for me).

Then this morning, it hit me! Every spring, I get a terrible wheezing chest cold. The first week of March. like clockwork. so regular, I wondered if it might be a seasonal allergy (although there’s not much growing here the first week of March, but it could be leaf mold or something that appears when the snow melts). Anyway, I thought I’d be clever this year and head it off at the pass by taking a daily antihistamine (cetirizine) before the sickness hit. Antihistamines are known to cause drowsiness.

Duh!

Starting today, I am going to take it in the evening instead of the morning. I hope I can avoid the wheezing by this preventive measure. I do not want to use an inhaler ever again if I can help it!

In other news, my jaw stiffness is getting better, so I’m going to assume it was just a normal phase in the recovery from the crown lengthening procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment