01 July 2023

Still wobbly

After a completely insane week, I decided to cancel today’s planned ride with the cycling club (our air quality is terrible due to smoke from wildfires, and it was threatening rain) and sleep in a bit.

Then I thought I’d take advantage of a day without plans to try reintroducing coffee again.

Mixed results?

I was feeling fine—a little edgy, but with some of my get-stuff-done energy back. Did some productive puttering and was feeling good. 

Then I got carried away and decided to have bacon and eggs for lunch and I think it was too greasy for me to handle. Feeling quite wobbly. Decided to lie down with a movie instead of going to a friend’s pool party (also: rain). 

But I find that even though I feel kind of wrecked (see: insane week) it’s hard to just lie down, due to all that caffeine I’m no longer used to. Brain wants to sleep; body won’t.

But at least I managed all right until that heavy greasy meal! Gotta remember baby steps when healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment