09 January 2022

Recovering from Covid

Yep, I got covid. An xmas present from my ex. Grr.

Anyway, I have lost 4 lbs over the past 3 weeks, all of it muscle mass though I'm sure, since it was lost by not eating and lying in bed with a fever.

But I'm feeling pretty normal now, just worn out and stiff from lack of exercise and lack of nutrition. Need to start feeding myself properly and exercising.

I did do exercise at home a couple of days, when it was my son who was sick and I was well, just not allowed to leave the house due to quarantine, but then bam I was sick as well and just going downstairs was too much effort! Haven't even been great about taking my vitamins either, I have just been withering away.

For now, my goal will be to maintain that 4 lb loss while converting some of my flab back into muscle. It's nice to have lost some bulk (I'm currently wearing a pencil skirt that had been too snug for my comfort previously), so I'd like to stay where I am in terms of body size, just firm things up because I feel like a blob of lifeless goo. 

Oh, and it seems like my long term fitness tracker, fitday.com, has given up the ghost entirely in the past week. All of my logs are gone. I was using it from 12 October 2005! Augh

No comments:

Post a Comment