22 January 2022

So slow

My recovery is going so slowly! I am finding it difficult to stay motivated to keep tracking etc. I've reached the point where I'm healthy enough that I don't drop from fatigue at the end of the day, but not so much that I can get any exercise without feeling super drained, so I am having insomnia again. Exercise definitely helps with that, and getting fresh air, but I still have a sore throat and congestion, and it's cold out. Yesterday was sunny at least, so I went for a short walk that was quite pleasant! Today is grey, -4° but feels like -12° with windchill, so the same walk was not as nice. Still I got myself out there at least.

My kid's gym teacher had them doing workouts from Mad Fit in virtual school, and they seem quite doable (she has some workouts which are "apartment friendly" - no jumping, no equipment) so I am going to try starting my day with one of those tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment