17 September 2012

another monday

Another Monday. Super tired, due to a &*$*( car alarm going off under my window, two nights in a row! Argh.

So I still haven’t started the c25k yet. bad me, bad me. But, in my defence, I have been cycling to work every day, and picking up the kiddo from school 2 days a week, which involves both going up a steep hill, and fighting an extra 50 lbs of load (more leg work when I’m pedalling, more arm work when I’m braking—he only seems to pedal when I want to stop!)

Anyway, I just recorded my planned intake for the day, and I’m pretty pleased with how close I am to hitting my nutrition goals for 1,747 calories. Not worried about the low vitamin D; it’s a sunny day today! Will try to think of a high-iron, high-potassium snack to get those levels up where they belong, too. Although I did manage to get loads of iron yesterday, due to the magic of smoked oysters.

1 comment:

  1. The car alarms are a problem here too because I live near a free parking.
    All those activities are a good cross training.

    ReplyDelete