20 June 2023

Ooh I like it

Ususally I use the app, so I didn’t know this was a thing, but look at this neat feature of the Cronometer website:

Hover over the nutrient and get all this info!

In the app, for fibre, it just tells you what percent of the RDI you’re at. I sometimes want to know grams. Love that this shows percent of RDI and grams, and all this info about where you got the nutrient from! This is hovering over the grey progress bar; hovering over the word “fibre” gives you info on what fibre is and food sources where you can get it.

I’m such a nerd I love having the info. 

Especially since I am dealing with all of these stomach woes. Now Liquid Iron made me a bit uncomfortable (and it tastes disgusting). I also ordered Ferosom, which I believe is in my mailbox this exact minute. The person who recommended it warned me that “you need to up your fibre intake” to avoid issues, so I am extra keen to get as much as possible.

Also I am happy to see that the sweetmeal digestive biscuits I’ve been stuffing my face with are a good source of fibre and iron. I may be slightly addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment