27 May 2022

Oh boy

 I am typing this with my eyes closed because I’m supposed to be off screens due to a head injutty (hopefully minor).

Funny, I was thinking I should re-do the blurb/subheading of this blog, since I’m not recovering from anything anymore... that was all in 2010@ 

But here we are, another issue to deal with.

It’s so dumb, too. I just hit my head on the freezer door handle, geting something out of the fridge.

Sat on the floor with an icepack on my head for 5 minutes, then got up and hit my head again.

Augh.

It’s tricky, because a lot of the sumptoms to watch for (vertigo, dizziness, tinnitus) are things I have on the regular anway. Are they worse? Is this my normal? Hard to say.

Anyway, current course of action is lying in the dark with a sleep mask on, listening to podcasts. Cancelling all weekend plans. Hopefully a few days of boredom will have me feeling fine by monday.

Meanwhile, I'm taking advil and being bored. waah waah wahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment