09 March 2023

Gear review: Brooks Women’s Dare Racerback Sports Bra

After years of running in squash-everything style sports bras, I finally got one with proper sizing - the Brooks Women’s Dare Racerback Sports Bra. Wriggling into this thing was a struggle! Comparing the back view of the 2.0 version, I think they heard that and made some changes.

Nevertheless, I have to say this bra is amazing! Nothing moves! I never realized how much bounce and shift I was putting up with before. S/M/L sizing just doesn't work for me. It’s kind of ridiculous when you're looking at a size chart for a bra that's totally non-adjustable, and they pretend that the same size will be fine for both a 30D and a 40A... no it won’t! So glad to have found something that has proper sizing, is adjustable, and holds everything where it belongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment