28 July 2016

Amateur hour

Well I got my phone/earbuds sorted and ran with the app this morning.

Now, you might say, "Aren't you only supposed to train every second day, and work other parts of your body on the off-days?"

And, you would be right.

Yesterday was comparatively easy, and I woke up feeling fine today - not sore the way you usually do if you've really worked your muscles - so I thought, "Why not?" Especially since I wanted to "catch up" as I hadn't used the app for day one, so I wanted to "re-do" it. And yesterday I did more jogging than was actually necessary - it's meant to be 8 x 60-second runs on the first day, and I think I did that plus 4 x 90-second runs - so I thought it would be a piece of cake.

And it was fine!

Except now my legs are really sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment